Advantages of the game from Smart Poker
- Access to very soft field of Asian players.
- Low cashout fee.
- Full support in Skype, including emulator setup help.
- Fast cashouts.
Contact us via Skype to get an account.
Two poker applications, known as Poker Kingdom and Poker Spades, joined their player pools and created a new app called Win Poker. You can play at Win Poker like you were playing other mobile applications, on smartphone, tablet and PC, using Android emulator.
- Deposit guarantee;
- Jackpot tables;
- Great action both in NLHE and PLO;
All tables have straddle. Many clubs have ante (25-50% of the BB). During the peak hours the total amount of tables reaches 100. NLHE is played in the following formats: 8-max, 9-max and HU. PLO is played in 6-max and HU formats.
Below is the number of full-ring tables during the peak hours:
|SB/BB (straddle) in CNY||Corresponding limit in USD||Number of tables|
Software & trackers
The client is available for PC and mobile devices (iOS and Android).
Players can customize the background color, the bet-sliders and switch to the four-color deck. From one account you can play only one table.
In order to multi-table you need to create multiple accounts. Worth noting, that it is strictly prohibited to sit at the same table with multiple accounts.
Trackers are supported via hands converter.
VPN is not required.
Win Poker does not have rake in the traditional sense of the word. Instead, players can be charged three different fees:
- The fee for seating at the table (10% of the buy-in amount). Charged from the chips (1000 chips ≈ $1);
- The 5% fee, which is paid at the closing of the table by players who completed the session with winnings (calculated as the difference between the stack-size at the time of stopping the game and the buy-in when seating at the table);
- The fee for cashouts.
Rakeback & bonuses
There is no rakeback on WinPoker.
Deposits & cashouts
The usual payment methods are available — Skrill, Neteller, BTC, PokerStars. There is a small fee charged from all cashouts.